Sunbeam Electric Heated Velvet Plush Deluxe Throw Blanket (Garnet Red, Slate Great, Mushroom)
Sunbeam Electric Heated Velvet Plush Deluxe Throw Blanket
XL Dual Pocket (For Hands and Feet)
Garnet Red Washable
Auto Shut Off
3 Heat Settings
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE – Never climb into cold sheets again. 1 Electric Heated XL Dual Pocket Throw Blanket in ultra soft comfortable Velvet Plush fabric. Throw size include 1 controller. 100% Polyester.
- THERAPUETIC FULL BODY RELIEF WITH ADJUSTABLE HEAT SETTINGS – The cozy velvet plush blanket has ultra-thin heating wires for added comfort. The Controller Includes Auto-off after 3 hours and 3 heat settings.
- SAFETY - ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – The controller includes an auto shut-off timer for safety and reliablility. All Sunbeam Blankets are tested and approved by a 3rd party (UL or ETK Intertek) to comply with industry safety standards.
- MACHINE WASHABLE and EASY CARE – The blanket is machine washable and dryer safe for your convenience. Make sure to disconnect and remove controllers before washing. Do not use an extension cord or power strip for these blankets.
- WARRANTY - 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Experience the ultimate in comfort with the luxuriously soft Sunbeam Dual Pocket Electric Heated Warming Throw Velvet Plush Blanket in Walnut Brown. With the ThermoFine warming system built in, the electric throw senses and adjusts to deliver consistent warmth. The foot pocket delivers more heat at the feet. Sunbeam velvet plush throw blankets are a smart way to cut energy costs as well. They allow you to save on your heating bills by turning on your heated blanket and setting your thermostat down by 10-15 percent. Made of 100 percent polyester, the blanket presents a soft surface that is smooth and soothing to the touch. The blanket includes 3 heating levels, and also features a 3-hour auto off for safety. For easy care, the blanket is fully machine washable and dryer safe. Throw Size (54 in x 73 in) with Single Heating Control . *Note for Customers Outside of North America. These heated bedding products were made to work with 110V Electrical systems. If you live in a country that utilizes a different electrical system you may need to use a converter for these products to function. The act of using a converter automatically voids the warranty on these products. **All Sunbeam Blankets are rigorously tested and approved by a third party (UL or ETK Intertek) to comply with current industry safety standards. Please reference the included use and safety instructions to insure safe operation. Additional safety certification for this product can be viewed on the UL or Intertek websites or by calling their perspective customer care phone numbers.